• Jensen Paquette, 18, of Indiana, was cited for underage drinking and public drunkenness at 2:02 a.m. April 9 in Northern Suites, according to IUP University Police.
• Michael Roby, 21, of New Market, Md., was cited for public drunkenness at 10:37 p.m. April 14 in the 800 block of Philadelphia Street, according to the Indiana Borough Police Department.
• Karen Hicks, 58, of Indiana, was charged with public drunkenness at 8:26 p.m. April 15 in the 100 block of Cherry Avenue, according to borough police.
• Borough police are investigating a burglary that took place sometime between 6 p.m. April 14 and 5:30 p.m. April 16 in the 400 block of South Sixth Street. Anyone with information is asked to contact borough police at 724-349-2121.
• Chadwick Orelien, 19, of Douglassville, was charged with defiant trespass at 3 p.m. April 9 in Delaney Hall, according to university police.
• Someone reportedly flattened a tire of a white Dodge Nitro between 7 and 10 p.m. April 12 in the 200 block of North Fifth Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information is asked to contact borough police.
• A man reportedly damaged a gate to a fenced-in back yard at 2:50 a.m. April 14 in the 300 block of South Fourth Street, according to borough police. Police are investigating the matter further.
• Tristin Chavis, 20, of Indiana, was charged with false reports to law enforcement and vehicle code offenses at 9:14 p.m. April 9 at the Folger Dining Hall parking lot, according to university police.