• Nicholas Pecze, 20, of Blairsville, was cited for underage drinking at 12:35 a.m. April 9 in the 200 block of South Seventh Street, according to the Indiana Borough Police Department.
• Alec Zahn, 19, of Gibsonia, Joseph Baron, 18, of Carnegie, and Adam Corner, 19, of Pittsburgh, were charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:38 p.m. March 25 in the 00 block of South Eighth Street, according to borough police.
• Andre Reis, 21, of Bushkill, was cited for violating the borough code for noise at 6:01 a.m. April 9 in the 1100 block of Washington Street, according to borough police.
• Joanna Ragen, 21, of Erie, was cited for violating the borough code for noise at 9:52 p.m. April 10 in the 900 block of Wayne Avenue, according to borough police.
• Someone was reportedly caught inside an apartment complex at 8:30 a.m. April 11 in the 00 block of South Sixth Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information is asked to contact borough police at 724-349-2121.