• Cole Santichen, 23, of Johnstown, was cited for public drunkenness at 1:03 a.m. Jan. 15 on Wayne Avenue, according to IUP University Police.
• Shane Wolfe, 44, and Samuel Skinner, 50, of Indiana, were charged with public drunkenness and disorderly conduct at 11:37 p.m. Jan. 19 at the intersection of South Sixth and Grant Streets, according to the Indiana Borough Police Department. Skinner was also charged with resisting arrest, according to borough police.
• Jessica Sims, 19, of Aliquippa, was charged with underage drinking, public drunkenness, resisting arrest, simple assault, disorderly conduct, harassment and criminal mischief at 3:02 a.m. Jan. 22 at Wallwork Hall, according to university police.
• A person kicked in the driver side front and rear doors of a Chevrolet Cruze between 3 and 4:30 a.m. Jan. 13 in the 1100 block of Philadelphia Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information is asked to contact borough police at 724-349-2121.
• Someone entered an apartment and took a 40-inch Sceptre TV sometime between Dec. 15 and Jan. 22 in the 200 block of South 10th Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information is asked to contact borough police.
• A resident reported that someone entered their residence and stole several items including a television and a video game console sometime between Jan. 4 and Jan.19 in the 400 block of South Sixth Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information is asked to contact borough police.